Sunday, May 25, 2008

Am I a materialist dude ?

Well I still didn't succeeded in astral projection and even in doing a good lucid dream.
For the lucid dream, I already had, but not recently.
Of course I know I work too much theses days, and then I don't have the time to read on theses subject and to experiment.
I often sleep late and have to get up in the morning to go working.

And then I'm wondering why I'm working ?
Of course we have to work to earn money so that we can eat, sleep.
With this money we also go outside with friend, and take some good time.
This is materialist life.
Nothing is wrong with that, but I sometimes wondering why I do this.

I sometimes think I'm not materialist. This is not completely true.
But I do become every day less and less materialist.
Today I don't mind about my car, and my playstation 2. I was used to like them.
I was used to look for the fastest computer, but I don't mind about it now.
I still do care about having a computer, but even an old one will do the trick.

That may sound crazy for you, but I'm convinced that, not being materialist would be much more easier to astral travel. Not to mention that, the life of every day ( mainly my job ) don't let me play as much as I want on astral travel.

What I want, is to meditate on it for at least 1 year. After that I would return to my normal life.
But I won't do that. I can't.

No comments: